Today I’m doing The Sunshine Blogger Award and I couldn’t be more excited! I was nominated by the amazing @bludgersandbroomsticks, thank you so much for the nomination!
Yall need to check out bludgersandbroomsticks’s blog if you haven’t already because it has the most relatable content on the blogsphere. It’ll make you laugh, I tell you.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post/or on your blog.
What’s the first book that made you (ugly) cry?
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
I read this while on a plane ride that I took when I was sixteen. I was flying alone, and I was on my way back home from spending my sophomore high school year in America with a host family.
To say I was emotionally unstable would be an understatement.
Any advice you’d want to give your past baby blogger self?
Plan in advance, take realistic time to write your posts (you can’t write them in 1-hour Leyre, you aren’t that fast).
Favorite Disney movie?
This not only has the best characters and plot (Morph is literary the cutest on Earth and needs to be protected at all costs), but the soundtrack????? It makes me sob.
The worst book you’ve ever read?
This is a very hard question because I’ve read my fair share of bad books, but the worst one???
I went through my goodreads shelf, (I have one called no-no-no-no that contains my most disliked books that I’ve finished reading), and from that I chose Tres Veces Tú. I know it’s not an exciting answer since this is an Italian book that isn’t translated into English so I’m guessing it’s not that popular around the blogsphere.
It’s the third book in a trilogy that was originally a duology that I LOVED when I was back in high school. However, this last installment came out two years ago and it completely destroyed the character arcs. Not only that, the writing was horrible, the plot messy and made no sense and it made me question why I liked the series that much in the first place.
Have you ever written fanfic? If yes LiNK PlEAsE. If no, which fandom/ship would you write about?
I have never. I don’t like writing and I’m also not good at it so I’ve never attempted. But I do absolutely adore fanfic, especially Harry Potter Dramione fanfic (Draco and Hermione). They have always been my OTP and I don’t exaggerate when I say that I’ve probably read more than 400 fanfics about these two.
My favorite is Hunted by Bex chan (who also happens to be my favorite fanfiction writer) in case anyone is interested.
An embarrassing story that you laugh about now?
There are so many. I’m one of the clumsiest persons on Earth and that makes for very embarrassing moments in my life. Like the time I couldn’t reach the chocolate in a grocery store and somehow managed to knock down the ENTIRE ILE OF FOOD AND IT ALL MADE A PILE ON THE GROUND AND I WAS SURROUNDED, AND I TRIED TO LEAVE BUT I KEPT STEPPING ON EVERYTHING AND THE FOOD KEPT BREAKING AND IT WAS HORRIBLE.
Your favourite gif?
I’ll admit right now that I am a horrible person who adores baby fails
If you had to listen to only 3 songs for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sweet Child of Mine by Guns & Roses
Morph by 21Pilots
No Me Voy a Rendir by Green Valley (one of the BEST Spanish groups in my opinion)
Describe yourself in 5 book titles
How long have you been blogging and why do you keep doing it?
I’ve been blogging since December 2017, so a bit over 2 years. I keep doing it because it’s my only way to talk about books, since I don’t have that many friends who love books as much as I do in real life.
Name 5 fictional characters you’d invite to your dinner party
Inej from Six of Crows
Alex from Red, White and Royal Blue
Fred and Geroge from Harry Potter (I feel like they would get along really well with Alex?)
Magnus Bane from theShadowhunter world
Swift from The Abyss Surrounds Us duology (because I love her and I would ask her out after the dinner).
- What’s your favorite book you’ve read so far this year?
- What’s your favorite song from your childhood?
- What’s one of your biggest pet-peeves?
- If you could be any book character, who would you be?
- What’s your most unpopular bookish opinion?
- What is your funniest anecdote from your childhood? (This is heavily inspired by the question about embarrassing moments)
- What’s an OTP that was never canon, but you wish it was?
- You are about to get into a fight, what song comes on as soundtrack? (This isn’t mine, I found it on the internet but I’m really curious)
- Do you have a favorite childhood TV show?
- How did you find out that Santa isn’t real? (This one isn’t mine either)
- Do you believe in astrology? If so, do you think your sing represents you?
please don’t feel obligated to do it if you don’t want to or if you’ve already done it.
Until next time, stay safe